domingo, 14 de febrero de 2010

WELCOME


Hello, student!


Welcome to the Natural Science blog of the Second Year course 2009-2010 in IES Parque de Lisboa.


Here you will be able to show the result of your works in a new funny way. And if you tell your friends and family the URL of this blog, they will see your works too!


But remember to write your name in every contribution you make, and if you are working in groups, the name of all the members of the team. Don´t forget anyone.


This is the first time in my life I write a blog with my students. So please, be patience if at the beginning not everything works as well as it should. New technologies can be very usefull, but it takes some time to get used to them. We are going to learn together.


You can ask me all your doubts through the blog, or when you see me in class, as usual.


See you soon.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada